This June 8th, we will have #BurroGOATS on demand in a city near you! The line for baby goats is long and we just moved you to the front. We’ve partnered with some great Goat Yoga companies to bring you a little early summer fun and give you a chance to tip yours toes into Goat Yoga or just some baby goat play time at your convenience.
BURRO WILL BE DELIVERING TWO GOATS ON-DEMAND FOR SOME PLAY TIME TODAY JUNE 8th!
HOW DO YOU BURROGOAT?
- Open your Burro app on or request from GetBurro.com Friday, June 8th between 11:00am and 4:00pm. Request early and often. Don't wait until 3pm.
- SET THE PICKUP LOCATION WHERE YOU WANT THE GOATS.
- If it’s a match, you’ll have 20 minutes to spend with two goats. PRO-TIP: Our goats are social so gather your friends and co-workers just be friendly back. Just don't chase them.
- This won't be a Goat Yoga class, but rather a meet and greet. However, feel free to bring your mat and try a couple of poses.
*These couple of cute little goats will be in very high demand and availability will be limited, so please be patient.
*If you’re requesting goats to your office, please make sure your boss or building is pro-little goats and that no one in the area is allergic. Also, having a dedicated room without carpet or a sectioned off outdoor space for goat time is preferred.
GOAT THE DETAILS
- Thought about a remote event for your team or next family event? Goats provided can be available for your future event – just ask the goat rep assisting with your goat delivery!
- Goats are more fun with friends. It’s just $70 for 20 minutes of time so get your friends to chip in.
- These cute little goats will be in very high demand and availability will be limited, so please be patient.
If you miss out on #BurroGOATS you can still try Goat Yoga with our partners, but expect to wait a year as baby goats happen in the Spring. Be sure to be the office hero by spreading the word June 8th.